ThinKING Youth Nonviolence Leadership teaches Students from fifth grade through High School
Our ThinKING Youth Nonviolence Leadership program uses a comprehensive nonviolence curriculum developed by civil rights activist, and scholar, Dr. Bernard LaFayette, Jr., former strategist for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The CT Center for Nonviolence, certified facilitators, will conduct the ThinKING Youth Nonviolence Leadership sessions utilizing an arts infused curriculum that includes modules in: Classifying four different types and levels of conflict, analysis of the Six Principles of Nonviolence, a historical perspective of several American Civil Rights Campaigns, role-play, lectures, films and music.
- Role playing as a means to learn conflict reconciliation
- Classifying four different types and levels of conflict
- Analysis of the Six Principles of Nonviolence
- An historical perspective of several American Civil Rights Campaigns
- Lectures, films and music
Advanced ThinKING Youth Nonviolence Leadership Certification available. Contact us for more information